23 September 2014

Woman Spends $20,000 On Plastic Surgery To Get A Third Boob

[Click here to view the video in this article]







Yes, you read the title right. A 21-year-old Florida massage therapist, who goes by the name ‘Jasmine Tridevil’, has spent US$20,000 on surgery to get herself a third breast.



In an interview with New York Post, Tridevil explained that she got the surgery with the hopes of becoming a celebrity. “My whole dream is to get this show on MTV,” she said. “I’m dumping every penny I have into this. If this doesn’t work, I’m through.”



She first shared her new appearance in a YouTube video last month, where she can be seen posing in a bikini.



Unfortunately, her new look hasn’t settled well with her family. “My mom ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My Dad…he really isn’t happy…he is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it.”



While some people have criticized her, others have apparently taken a liking to her, leaving comments saying that she looks like the triple-breasted woman from the sci-fi movie Total Recall.



What do you think?



Check out some of her videos below:













[via New York Post, images via Jasmine Tridevil]