23 January 2013

Beautifully Textured Oil Paintings Of Ships





Polish artist Justyna Kopania has painted a collection of stunning portraits of ships at sea.



Titled ‘Marine Paintings’, the series feature a beautifully textured collection of oil paintings that made a good use of color and form.



Kopania’s work reveals every brushstroke and movement in her process as she blends in the colors of each piece, creating great realistic effects of the ships and waves.



“My art reflects the world I perceive with all my senses; people I meet and love; nature I admire, and all the things that affect the way I am...” Shares Kopania.



“In painting I try to show the 'world', which could be seen by looking at reality that surrounds us, from another perspective, unusual, remote, sometimes through the eyes of the child, sometimes music, composer, or someone who looks lichen on the sea, the moon, the sky and the stars ..., the river ... looks out the window and looks out into the street."



























































[via Justyna Kopania]