26 December 2013

For Christmas, This Adorable Dog Balances Different Festive Objects On Its Head



On the twelfth day of Christmas my humans stacked on me... 12 canes of candy!



Remember Jack? The dog that has a knack for balancing everyday objects on its head? Well, he’s back and this time he’s balancing Christmas-themed objects.



Started two weeks ago on 13th December, this fun photo project is done according to the popular Christmas song, ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas’.



On each day leading up to 25th December, Jack’s owners post a picture of him balancing different festive objects—starting with 12 candy canes and ending with a 2lb holiday ham on Christmas day.



Check out his amazing talent below, and feel free to sing along:





On the eleventh day of Christmas my humans stacked on me...11 bows for gifting!







On the tenth day of Christmas my humans stacked on me...10 men made of ginger!







On the ninth day of Christmas my humans stacked on me...9 bells jingling!







On the eighth day of Christmas my humans stacked on me...8 lumps of coal...oh no!







On the seventh day of Christmas my humans stacked on me...7 presents for opening!







On the sixth day of Christmas my humans stacked on me...6 stockings-a-hanging!







On the fifth day of Christmas my humans stacked on me...*5 golden strings* (of mini lights)!







On the fourth day of Christmas my humans stacked on me....4 ornaments!







On the third day of Christmas my humans stacked on me...3 wrapping rolls!







On the second day of Christmas my humans stacked on me...2 egg nogs!







A 2lb holiday ham! Happy Holidays everyone!!



[via Huffington Post, images via Imgur]