30 December 2013

Loving Dad Creates Fun Lunch Notes For His Son’s Lunches





A loving dad who goes by the name ‘And I’m the Dad’ has an on-going project, where he creates fun lunch notes to put in his son’s lunchbox.



The notes range from cute drawings of hedgehogs and astronauts to intricate cut-outs with instructions.



The anonymous dad said, “In 2012, I started putting little notes in my son’s lunchbox after I finished packing the food. There was a stack of index cards in a kitchen drawer, and I drew a silly little doodle to try to cheer him up, since he was going through a rough transition at the time. The notes just went from there. Sometimes it required cutting or folding. The fastest ones took only 20 – 30 seconds, while the longest I spent was maybe 5 minutes. If you make lunch for your kids in the morning before school, you know there’s not much time.”



Check out his doodles below.









































[via Laughing Squid, images via Lunch Notes]