6 March 2015

Photo Series Shows People Confessing Their Biggest Regret In Life



Not saying “I love you!” enough



What is your biggest regret?



London-based Alecsandra Raluca Dragoi decided to take to the streets to ask individuals about their life’s largest remorse.



Inspired by Gillian Wearing’s Signs, the 22-year-old photographer had people posed with handwritten signs of their biggest regret.



She wrote: “I think that when you share your thought with somebody, even if it is (some) strange person, you release the black stain which is on the soul and you can feel free.”



Check out some confessions below and head on over here to view more from the series.





Not being with my father when he died 15 years ago





Not listening





I have no regrets!





Developing an addiction to alcohol





When I stole my sister’s money





Shagging Lee’s mum





What I did last night





[via Alecsandra Raluca Dragoi]