5 March 2015

Designer Shares How Photoshop Helps To Create ‘Big, Epic, Awesome’ Designs

[Click here to view the video in this article]







“When I was a kid, I would look at posters, airbrush artists, typography, and try to figure out how I can do that with my color pencils, my markers and all that stuff. I never understood how a magazine or an album cover could be created until I was introduced to Photoshop in 1995. Then it kind of introduced (me to) this whole world of typography and color theory and layout, that kind of thing.”



Meet Canadian designer and artist James White.



In the following short, he talks about how Photoshop played a pivotal role in his creative life and gives glimpses into his design process.



The video is part of online learning company lynda.com’s tribute to Photoshop’s 25th anniversary, where various creatives are roped in to share about their experiences with the software.



You might also be interested in how to best use Photoshop’s sharpening filters to produce better images and Photoshop’s newly launched Instagram.



Watch the video below:































[via Adweek, images via lynda.com]