23 February 2015

Funny Video Shows Why Mothers With Toddlers Cannot Get Anything Done

[Click here to view the video in this article]







Blogger mom Esther Anderson, who previously documented the challenges of sleeping with a baby, has created a new funny video of her adorable toddler.



Titled ‘why moms get NOTHING DONE’, the video shows baby Ellia pulling out the clothes from the drawer that her mom has just folded, and getting herself all dirty right after a bath.



Esther told BuzzFeed, “I can’t tell you how many times I sit down at the end of the day and look around my house thinking, why does it look the same as it did this morning after I just spent all day cleaning… And I only have ONE toddler”.



Are you also facing the same problem as Esther?



Click play on the video below to watch cheeky Ellia in action.























[via BuzzFeed, Esther Anderson, images via video screenshot]