6 February 2015

‘WTF Should I Do With My Life?’, A Website That Dispenses Useful Life Advice





Feeling lost and unsure of what to do in life? Enter ‘WTF Should I Do With My Life?’, a website that metes out useful life advice to get you back on track.



Click the “Tell me” button and the website will dole out suggestions, such as being a writer or a lawyer, or moving to another city.



You’re then confronted with two choices. Click “okay!” and you’ll be brought to a webpage or a profile of an individual where they reveal what their profession is like, and offer useful tips and resources. Choose “hell no” and the website will suggest something else.



Even if you’re not seeking advice, the website provides an interesting and insightful look at different professions, and is a fun way to brush up on your general knowledge.



Check out ‘WTF Should I Do With My Life?’ here and find out more about it on Facebook.

































[via WTF Should I Do With My Life?]