28 July 2013

Adorable Illustrations of Objects And Animals Confiding In A Psychiatrist

“I feel like there are many people inside of me.”





Based in Paris, illustrator Vaïnui de Castelbajac imagines what inanimate objects and animals would feel if they had issues.



Adorable and amusing, these objects confide in a Dr Rorschach, who listens to their problems.



From a mobile phone wishing to be more intimate with his wife to a daisy who would like to get back to her roots, these illustrations will brighten up your day.



These illustrations will also be available in a book called A Comic Book of Psychiatrist Dr Rorschach, and will be released in September.



Scroll down to view the rest of these quirky illustrations.



“Right now, I don’t think I have curves in all the right places.”





“We gave him a very religious education, but he only thinks of partying.”





“Pffft. Anyway, even I don’t believe in me.”





“I’m afraid I’ll never be able to piece things together.”





“I’m knew that my tap dancing career was meant to fail.”





“I’m scared that I will dig up a surprise if I look too deep.”





“Live your life to the fullest, as if it were your ninth.”





“I think that I really need to get back to my roots.”





“You are right, doctor. I am much too protective.”





“I feel like running after ghosts.”





“It’s true, I would like her to be more receptive to my touch.”





“I don’t know why, but I doubt his faithfulness.”





[via Vaïnui de Castelbajac, other images via Facebook]