9 April 2015

Funny Video Reveals What It’s Like To Have ‘Jon Snow’ At A Dinner Party

[Click here to view the video in this article]





“Winter is coming.”



If you have ever wondered what it feels like to dine with Jon Snow from Game of Thrones, this funny video gives you a glimpse of how big of a party pooper he can be.



Created for an amusing segment on Late Night With Seth Meyers, the five-minute video shows Jon Snow, played by actor Kit Harington, making his special appearance as a guest at Meyers’ dinner party.



However, it turned out to be a bad idea, as Snow inadvertently killed the mood with his signature “Winter is coming” line, and shared depressing stories about his family.



Check out the video below to see how the other dinner guests reacted to Snow’s moody presence.













“I never knew my mother.”





“I’m a bastard.”





“His head was chopped off.”





“My brother was stabbed to death at his own wedding.”





“I’d like to apologize for the way I’ve been acting. Work has been very stressful.”



[via Hello Giggles, images via video screenshots]