22 April 2015

Watch: Fitness Guru Tackles Body Shaming By Photoshopping Herself

[Click here to view the video in this article]



Joining the fight against body shaming and cyber bullying is online personality and fitness guru Cassey Ho—who is known for her popular YouTube channel, Blogilates.

In her video, it shows Ho stripping down and photoshopping her flaws away. Titled ‘The Perfect Body’, the video was created in response to the negative comments she has been receiving about her body.

She told People magazine, “In the last few months, the negativity towards me personally has gotten worse. I’m a person too, so it really gets to me. I had this epiphany: How can I express how I'm feeling visually?”

The video was created from that thought. Using CGI, she designed the “perfect” body from those nasty comments by making her waist smaller, narrowing her jaw, giving herself a bigger bum and breasts, as well as changing the color of her eyes.

“The goal is to show that cyber-bullying and mean comments really affect people, and to think before you say something. I hope that people do the exact opposite after seeing this video,” she added.

To read more about video, please click here.

Watch it below:
























[via PEOPLE, video and images via Blogilates]