24 April 2015

‘My Kid Can’t Eat This’, Funny Reasons Kids Give To Avoid Eating Food


#MyKidCantEatThis because it has ‘creeps’ on it... (black pepper)—@ChiseledMomma


Little children are notorious fussy eaters and they have an Instagram account dedicated to their eccentric eating habits.

My Kid Can’t Eat This’ is an Instagram account filled with funny anecdotes and photos submitted by individuals.

From hilarious excuses to justifications that don’t make sense, are you guilty of any of these when you were a kid?

View our selection below and head on over here for more.

My kid can't eat this because there are no spoons that speak to him today and he doesn't want to use his hands. #MyKidCantEatThis

A photo posted by My Kid Can't Eat This (@mykidcanteatthis) on Apr 13, 2015 at 8:58am PDT




#MyKidCantEatThis because mommy peeled it and he wanted it peeled by daddy. -Jenn Mace

A photo posted by My Kid Can't Eat This (@mykidcanteatthis) on Apr 16, 2015 at 6:40pm PDT




#MyKidCantEatThis because of this single bell pepper. - @Shellyyelnats

A photo posted by My Kid Can't Eat This (@mykidcanteatthis) on Apr 19, 2015 at 4:02pm PDT




My kid can't eat this because of the white strings of death are choking out his will to citrus. #MyKidCantEatThis

A photo posted by My Kid Can't Eat This (@mykidcanteatthis) on Apr 13, 2015 at 9:01am PDT




#MyKidCantEatThis, er drink this, because it's crunchy. It's milk. - @ahamilton1018

A photo posted by My Kid Can't Eat This (@mykidcanteatthis) on Apr 22, 2015 at 4:30pm PDT




"The centers of the bagels are off limits. Only the outer edge is good. More bagel please. #mykidcanteatthis" -Stacey Maddox

A photo posted by My Kid Can't Eat This (@mykidcanteatthis) on Apr 13, 2015 at 9:40am PDT




#MyKidCantEatThis because although it is exactly what he asked for, it was presented in the wrong bowl. -Kate Junk

A photo posted by My Kid Can't Eat This (@mykidcanteatthis) on Apr 17, 2015 at 3:36pm PDT





[via BuzzFeed, images via My Kid Can’t Eat This]